BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE 2018 CONFERENCE
We know that budgets are tight and it may take a little more effort these days to make a case for attending a conference. We appreciate your consideration of the Florida Literacy Conference and do hope you will find the registration fees to be competitive and the session offerings to be a good fit for your needs.
FLC is a strong believer that Florida’s adult education, literacy and family literacy students are best served by volunteers and practitioners who have the opportunity to gain from top quality training, networking and professional development offerings.
We strive to offer you a good value and a great experience.
Here are a few things to keep in mind in making a case to attend.
- Sessions are offered in Adult Learner, Corrections Literacy, ESOL, Family Literacy, Health Literacy, Learning Disabilities, Library Literacy, Program Management, Reading, Technology, Volunteers in Literacy, Financial Literacy, Workforce Education and ABE, GED, and Adult High School by experienced practitioners interested in sharing what works for them.
- The conference is a great forum to learn about new, cutting-edge developments in the field.
- Experience a cross section of local, state and national presenters.
- Attendees may be able to receive up to 13 professional development in-service points/hours for attending conference. See more information.
- Attending the conference will allow attendees to network with peers and professionals in the field of literacy who share common goals.
- We at the Florida Literacy Coalition support the exchange of ideas, techniques, successes, and failures between all conference attendees.
- Attendees have access to our exhibit hall, which will show case today’s top literacy products.
Statistics show that sending your team members and employees to conference will benefit you and your organization!
Maximize your benefit of exposure at the 2018 Florida Literacy Conference by signing up for an exhibit space, advertisement, or by becoming a sponsor!