Join hundreds of adult and family literacy practitioners, volunteers and adult learners this May to network, develop new skills and share promising practices during the 30th Annual Florida Literacy Conference. This premier literacy event offers a wide range of sessions presented by local, state and national educators. Sessions are designed to energize you with new ideas and hands-on strategies that you can put to work for your program and students. Sessions promise to be interactive and are sure to help expand your knowledge on avariety of topics related to adult basic education, literacy, ESOL and family literacy.
Maximize your benefit of exposure at the 2014 Florida Literacy Conference by signing up for an exhibit space, advertisement, or by becoming a sponsor!
Full Conference Registration Includes:
- Admission to general sessions
- Your choice of sessions within 14 tracks
- Opening reception
- Continental breakfast on Thursday
- Closing Awards Luncheon Friday
- Daily refreshments
- Social and networking events
- Admission to literacy product exhibition
- Conference tote bag, program and resource material
ABC News Chief National Correspondent & Author
Author, tutor, and adult education advocate