Join us for the 2015 Florida Health Literacy Summit. This one-day event will provide a forum for educators, health professionals, and other interested stakeholders to engage in a dialog and share information and resources on how to effectively serve adults and families with low health literacy.
Topics covered will include:
- Health Literacy: Challenges and Solutions
- Learning to Use the CDC Clear Communications Index
- Health Literacy from a Nurses Perspective
- Culturally Adapting Health Interventions for Latinos
- The Florida Health Literacy Initiative
- Improving Patient Care and Communications: A Hospital Perspective
- Health Literacy and the Affordable Care Act
$30 (includes lunch)
To submit payment by mail, please download the registration form here.
Deadline: March 20, 2015
SPACE IS LIMITED - REGISTER TODAY!
Nemours Children's Hospital Orlando
13535 Nemours Parkway • Orlando, FL 32827
Date & Time:
March 27, 2015 •
9:30am - 3:00pm