Join us for the 2017 Florida Health Literacy Summit. This one-day event will provide a forum for educators, health professionals, and other interested stakeholders to engage in a dialog and share information and resources on how to effectively serve adults and families with low health literacy.
Topics covered will include:
- Health Literacy: Tips and Tricks
- Innovative Patient Care Programs: Improving Communication and Outcomes
- Health Literacy from a Nurse’s Perspective
- Cultural and Linguistic Health Literacy Needs of Florida’s Multicultural Population
- Improving Patient Outcomes Through Care Coordination
- Health Insurance Literacy: Do Consumers Know What they are Getting?
$45 (includes lunch and parking)
Deadline: January 13, 2017
Space is limited —register today!
Nemours Children's Hospital Orlando
13535 Nemours Parkway
Orlando, FL 32827
Date & Time
January 20, 2017
9:00am - 2:30pm
Celeste Philip, MD, MPH
Florida Surgeon General
and Secretary of the
Florida Department of Health
Read Dr. Philip's Bio.